HACCP Australia is a leading food science organisation, specialising in the HACCP Food Safety Methodology and its applications within the food as well as related non food industries.
To know more about HACCP Australia, Please visit www.haccp.com.au
Lotus Commercial HACCP Certificates
Since 1989, IKECA has been the industry leader in setting the highest standards for kitchen exhaust cleaners in the US, Canada and Internationally.
IKECA Members represent the best in the Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Industry. They are proud to have made significant contributions to the decrease in commercial kitchen fires.
To know more about IKECA, please visit www.ikeca.org
Lotus Commercial IKECA Certificate
Standards Australia is the nation’s peak standards development body. They are also Australia’s representative of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
Relevant standards in Australia for Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems include:
• AS 1851-2012 Table
• AS 1668.1 – 2015
• AS 1668.2 – 2012
AS 1851-2012 Tables 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206 provide guidance on the routine service schedule to kitchen exhaust systems.
To know more about Standards Australia, please visit www.standards.org.au
There are various overseas standards which also provide guidance on the cleaning and maintenance of commercial kitchen exhaust systems including
• IKECA C10: Standard for the Methodology for Cleaning of Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems, 2021 edition.
• IKECA I10: Standard for the Methodology for Inspection of Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems, 2021 edition.
• IKECA M1O: Standard for the Methodology for Maintenance of Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems, 2021 edition.
To know more about ANSI, please visit https://webstore.ansi.org/
• BESA TR19 Grease – Fire Risk Management of Grease Accumulation within Kitchen Extraction Systems
To know more about BESA, please visit www.thebesa.com
• NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
To know more about NFPA, please visit www.nfpa.org/codes-and-
Insurance – Professional Indemnity Insurance 2021-2022
NSW Workers Compensation – NSW Workers Insurance 2021-2022
VIC Workers Compensation – VIC – Work Cover 2021-2022
QLD Workers Compensation – QLD – Work Cover 2021-2022
Sanitisation – Public Product Liability Certificate 2021 – 2022
Motor Fleet – Certificate of Currency 2021 – 2022